2020 GIB Brochure
Corporate Image GIB
GIB Shop Floor Integration
GIB Detailed Solutions Brief
GIB Vendor Managed Inventory
GIB ABAP Programming Templates
How strong is your supply chain? How transparent are your processes? Have you identified all the cost driver?
With our SAP-certified software solutions, we enable you and your company to master the complexity of holistic supply chain planning and control.
With GIB, you can optimize your entire value chain and thus contribute significantly to the success of your company.
Succeed against competition: Bilgin Kilic, Manager Field Sales GIB, on the benefits of the GIB Suite
For faster, clearer and more efficient supply chain proccesses: See how Paul turns his red minus into a black plus with the GIB Suite
GIB Forecast expert Marco Fries explains how the application ensures precise forecasts and optimized processes.
- Individual adjustments
- All relevant facts at a glance
- Transparency in production and disposition
- Qualitative improvement of the master data
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Short implementation time - fast go-live
- Transparency and control over processes
- Dissolve silos through integrated planning
- Optimization of stocks and readiness for delivery
- Integration in SAP Standard.
- Implementation within four4 weeks
- Production fine control, sediment analysis, etc.
- Greater effectiveness by eliminating Excel lists
GIB is the strong partner for your supply chain. This is what we say about ourselves. But what do our customers say? We have asked them what it is like to work with us.
Brent Cantrell, Forecasting Analyst and maestro behind Dana's implementation of GIB Forecasting sits to talk about their challenges and how they created advantages in those areas through GIB.
The future on S/4HANA: Björn Dunkel, Managing Director GIB, describes the innovation potential of GIB SCX
Keep an eye on machine health: The GIB Shop Floor Intergation is your gateway to condition based maintenance
GIB SCX takes a holistic and process-oriented view of the company's internal supply chain.
- Perfect integration into the SAP standard
- Reduction of the lead time in the disposition by 67%
- Alert monitor as the central trigger for materials planning
- Creating transparency between the specialist departments
- Forecast quality in sales planning
- Simplification of SAP standard transactions
- Control of the day-to-day planning business
- Focused work through relevant information at a glance
- Focus on problem cases
- Fast implementation through SAP integration
- Ability to provide information on delivery dates
- Improvement of the adherence to delivery dates
- Well-founded reporting of the workload in the work
Find out how Continental increased efficiency, productivity and assertiveness in decision making through real-time information, reducing line stop, material- and inventory management indicators.
Director of Purchasing, Kyle Loafman speaks on the challenging tasks coming into his role within this department and the decisions that went into their GIB purchase.