Corporate Image GIB
GIB SCX - Supply Chain Excellence
GIB Shop Floor Integration
GIB Suite – Optimizing Logistics Processes in SAP
GIB Vendor Managed Inventory
GIB ABAP Programming Templates
Succeed against competition: Bilgin Kilic, Manager Field Sales GIB, on the benefits of the GIB Suite
For faster, clearer and more efficient supply chain proccesses: See how Paul turns his red minus into a black plus with the GIB Suite
GIB Forecast expert Marco Fries explains how the application ensures precise forecasts and optimized processes.
- Individual adjustments
- All relevant facts at a glance
- Transparency in production and disposition
- Qualitative improvement of the master data
- Achieve competitive advantage
- Short implementation time - fast go-live
- Transparency and control over processes
- Dissolve silos through integrated planning
- Optimization of stocks and readiness for delivery
- Integration in SAP Standard.
- Implementation within four4 weeks
- Production fine control, sediment analysis, etc.
- Greater effectiveness by eliminating Excel lists
GIB is the strong partner for your supply chain. This is what we say about ourselves. But what do our customers say? We have asked them what it is like to work with us.
The future on S/4HANA: Björn Dunkel, Managing Director GIB, describes the innovation potential of GIB SCX
Keep an eye on machine health: The GIB Shop Floor Intergation is your gateway to condition based maintenance
GIB SCX takes a holistic and process-oriented view of the company's internal supply chain.
- Perfect integration into the SAP standard
- Reduction of the lead time in the disposition by 67%
- Alert monitor as the central trigger for materials planning
- Creating transparency between the specialist departments
- Forecast quality in sales planning
- Simplification of SAP standard transactions
- Control of the day-to-day planning business
- Focused work through relevant information at a glance
- Focus on problem cases
- Fast implementation through SAP integration
- Ability to provide information on delivery dates
- Improvement of the adherence to delivery dates
- Well-founded reporting of the workload in the work