With GIB Dispo-Cockpit Operations, you can navigate through your day-to-day business and be sure to make smart and solid decisions in materials planning. Thanks to individual user layouts and predefined default layouts, all MRP-relevant information can be retrieved and displayed.
- Transparent, clearly structured display of exception messages, missing part situations, and purchasing-specific information
- Access to information on master data, inventories, and MRP information via simple layout changes
- Identification and control of critical materials with the use of an early-recognition system
- Implementation of individual parameters and alerts
- Time-saving material requirements planning through the provision of aggregated information and the possibility to trigger a multitude of transactions from one single screen
- Material requirements planning, purchasing, production scheduling
All period details at a glance: Enter the desired period (day, week, month, year) and select single material or material group view. Thereby the MRP controller keeps the track and masters his workplace.
Display of a simulated requirement quantity of the BOM items over one or several materials.
GIB Dispo-Cockpit Operations is the module for day-to-day business of everybody operating in the field of SCM. Thanks to individual user layouts and predefined default layouts all MRP-relevant information can be retrieved and displayed – with the help of graphics, as seen here.
Within the period details displayed in GIB Dispo-Cockpit Operations all relevant pieces of information such as receipts and issues, requirements, planned orders, etc. can be presented in a timeline. This timeline can be drilled down to day, week or month and displayed both on the level of individual materials and for a material group as well. What’s more, it’s also possible to simulate changes in requirements or in the receipt situation.
Cross-plant views at the level of single materials, BOM explosions or where-used lists can be called swiftly and easily, providing all the functionality of GIB Dispo-Cockpit Operations.