With GIB Suite Operations, you can navigate through your day-to-day business and be sure to make smart and solid decisions in materials planning. Thanks to individual user layouts and predefined default layouts, all MRP-relevant information can be retrieved and displayed.
- Transparent, clearly structured display of exception messages, missing part situations, and purchasing-specific information
- Access to information on master data, inventories, and MRP information via simple layout changes
- Identification and control of critical materials with the use of an early-recognition system
- Implementation of individual parameters and alerts
- Time-saving material requirements planning through the provision of aggregated information and the possibility to trigger a multitude of transactions from one single screen
- Material requirements planning, purchasing, production scheduling
All period details at a glance: Enter the desired period (day, week, month, year) and select single material or material group view. Thereby the MRP controller keeps the track and masters his workplace.
Display of a simulated requirement quantity of the BOM items over one or several materials.
GIB Suite Operations is the module for day-to-day business of everybody operating in the field of SCM. Thanks to individual user layouts and predefined default layouts all MRP-relevant information can be retrieved and displayed – with the help of graphics, as seen here.
Within the period details displayed in GIB Suite Operations all relevant pieces of information such as receipts and issues, requirements, planned orders, etc. can be presented in a timeline. This timeline can be drilled down to day, week or month and displayed both on the level of individual materials and for a material group as well. What’s more, it’s also possible to simulate changes in requirements or in the receipt situation.
Cross-plant views at the level of single materials, BOM explosions or where-used lists can be called swiftly and easily, providing all the functionality of GIB Suite Operations.