When everyone knows what to do, when the workflow runs smoothly hand in hand and all the necessary tools and materials are always available in the right place, great things can be created. However, in production planning, you should not only follow your instincts and intuition. All variables in the production structure must be taken into account, organized and controlled in an optimal sequence.
Perfect detailed production planning automatically calculates maintenance orders, setup times and breaks and gives the experienced planner the opportunity to test his knowledge in various simulative scenarios. This creates a practical symbiosis of wisdom and knowledge.
- Dynamic planning table
- Sequencing for an optimum use of finite capacities
- Overview of short-, medium-, and long-term planning in one dashboard
- Early recognition of critical situations
- Every production function – in just one tool
- Confirmations during production processes
- OEE Monitor
- Highly transparent
- No interface (online, in your SAP)
- Error-free production planning that saves time
- Immediate triggering of necessary measures in cases of bottlenecks/conflict/overload – across different planning areas
- Early-warning system for capacity bottlenecks
- All important information such as missing parts/exceptions/PRT/conflicts at a glance
- Rescheduling in alternative work centers via drag & drop
- Setup optimization
- Production control, production planning, work scheduling, supply chain management, management level
The GIB Planning module seamlessly integrates into the GIB Suite. In case of the implementation of GIB Controlling and GIB Operations the modules communicate with each other and can be called directly via button or hotspot, thanks to integrated access options. This demonstrates the comprehensive approach of providing the largest possible set of relevant information for realizing a fast and modern operation mode in day-to-day business. So the necessary transparency is given in order to make reliable decisions and to safeguard competitive edges.
Available capacities and capacity loads can be disclosed from one work center over work center groups and hierarchies.
Design your individual display options in Screen Container Layout (SCL). Open, customizable, and with virtually unlimited possibilities. Simply set the definition and layout (no programming required). You can even design several monitors to suit your preferences.