When head and hands work together, great things can be achieved. The uninterrupted flow of information ensures that chaos does not arise and that the intended goal is achieved through the planned interaction of all those involved in the process. The whole thing should work in real time so that you don't trip over your own feet. Bottlenecks and failures should be avoided and downtimes should be planned optimally.
The ShopFloorIntegration connects the production level with the management level and thus ensures that all digitalized business processes of the supply chain are seamlessly integrated and effectively controlled. This creates the basis for the SmartFactory.
- Analyze real-time production data in SAP ERP
- Support of wear-oriented maintenance strategies through automatic measurement documents
- Enable pre-configured templates for sensor-based subsequent activities in SAP
- Predictive maintenance
- Reduce spare parts inventory
- Coordinate maintenance and production activities
- Fast and easy implementation
A manufacturing company has to ensure that an important bottleneck machine is available for production. To do so, it‘s necessary to gain and evaluate the critical information about the machine‘s condition.
The information is based on the continuous the actual abrasion and are used to determine the to the shop floor integration software. The SFI solution is based on this near-real-time events from production automatically necessary follow-up activities in progress, e.g. initiation of maintenance measures in PM/EAM and spare part orders.