Improve planning, increase efficiency.
Know today what will be needed tomorrow so you can plan material requirements and production capacities reliably and in advance. No one "starves" in the process and no one has to fly twice.
We support you in your pursuit of perfection! With our sales forecast tool, we offer you a first-class selection of methods that support you with realistic predictions.
For this we consider the specifics of your industry and your company. The result is a realistic reflection of your sales market. Now you can put your focus and your valuable individual experience on planning unpredictable items. In this way, you move one step closer to your perfect forecast year after year.
- Advanced forecast models
- Data basis: SAP and alternative subsystems
- If required, creation of nodes which are independent of SAP
- Consolidation of decentralized planning into one planning monitor
- Mapping of organizational structures which are independent of SAP
- Forecasting and monitoring via workflow, traffic light, and alert features.
- Dependable requirements planning thanks to a comprehensive data basis
- Ability to check forecast quality through ex-post analysis
- Constant optimization of production plans using rolling sales planning
- Inventory optimization, precise planning, and reliable forecasts
- Simulation of the impact of planning, e.g. on work center capacities
- Sales, supply chain management and other specialized departments
The power of GIB is never hidden from the user. The results of the forecast modeling and error tracking are on full display for the user to understand and build confidence. Through system performance & user trust; process automation & improvement is achieved.
The GIB Performance Dispersion Matrix (PDM) is an innovate approach to tracking and identifying forecast performance. Used in reactive mode, forecast and final demand plans are measured against actual sales, then segmented based on variance and planning category. The result is a matrix of results where the magnitude of variance is easily identified with drill downs to live data for root cause analysis.
Far too many SAP customers still use Excel to plan demand and build consensus. With GIB, you get the Interaction Cockpit that enables a centralized planning process, capturing input for multiple stakeholders and data from external sources. Combined with the statistical baseline, a full consensus planning process is enabled within SAP, eliminating the legacy reliance on Excel.
When the Performance Dispersion Matrix (PDM) is used in proactive mode, new demand plans are compared to baseline data to identify large variances. You have the flexibility to define the baseline; i.e, last period, the same period last year, the previous forecast for the same period, a customer provided forecast, etc.. Since this analysis is done during simulation, variances can be reviewed and adjusted if needed before final plan submission.
Forecast accuracy up, customer fill rate up, inventory down.
Hear from Dana how they leveraged GIB Demand Planning to achieve tangible business value.