GIB Suite Buying supports your reliable and efficient ordering process in SAP. By combining purchase requisitions to purchase order bundles you can reduce your transportation costs significantly. At the same time the module assists you in meeting all requirements concerning minimum PO values, transport volume, and weight.
- Combination of purchase requisitions into PO bundles
- Automatic adjustment of order options in case of changes
- Automatic adjustment of order quantities according to specified ranges of coverage
- Combination of purchase requisitions taking into account restrictions concerning volume, PO value, quantities
- Save costs through RoC-based PO handling
- Optimization of transportation costs
- Optimization of load carriers
- Material requirements planning, purchasing
You too can optimize your order handling with GIB Suite Buying. Increase quality and thus create the perfect conditions for efficient, RoC-oriented ordering. Lower your transportation and storage costs while simultaneously improving your ability to deliver.
Make selections before getting started: Whether you want to start PO handling with PReqs or with vendor-material/article: the choice is yours. You can also specify data origin in advance. Both data from your MRP list and from your stock/requirements list are available.
Determined vendors, purchase requisitions, and PO bundles are displayed in such a way that you can go directly to detailed processing with the vendor of your choice.
Range-oriented PO handling: Purchase orders ought to be processed in a way that minimizes costs without limiting your availability to deliver. Carry out your ordering process based upon requirements, inventory, or consumption.
Restrictions: Check delivery restrictions, such as those pertaining to quantity, maximum or minimum values, weight, and volume.