Knowing today what will be needed tomorrow. If you know exactly what is needed, you can plan material requirements and production capacities reliably and in advance. Therefore no one "starves" in the process and no one has to fly twice.
We support you in your pursuit of perfection! With our sales forecast tool, we offer you a first-class selection of methods that support you with realistic predictions.
For this we consider the specifics of your industry and your company. The result is a realistic reflection of your sales market. Now you can put your focus and your valuable individual experience on planning unpredictable items. In this way, you move one step closer to your perfect forecast year after year.
- Sixteen (16) advanced forecast models
- Twelve (12) error and tracking signal measures
- Automatic model selection
- Flexibility to define sales history based on orders or shipments
- Aggregation and disaggregation through multiple planning nodes
- Extensive forecast performance measures for proactive and reactive analysis
- Spreadsheet like interface to facilitate consensus planning
- Easily Incorporate demand influencing factors (DIF)
- More accurate forecasts
- Higher service levels
- Less inventory investment
- Process automation, only focus on the exceptions
- Consensus planning from one central system, no spreadsheets
- Unit and dollar based planning so supply chain & finance are unified
- Simulation capabilities to enable the first step in Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning
- Demand planners
- S&OP Process owners
- Inventory managers
- Supply chain managers
- Sales managers
- Marketing/product managers
The power of GIB is not hidden from the user. The results of the forecast modeling and error tracking are on full display for the user to understand and build confidence. Through system performance & user trust; process automation & improvement is achieved.
Far too many SAP customers still use Excel to plan demand and build consensus. With GIB, you get the Interaction Cockpit that enables a centralized planning process, capturing input for multiple stakeholders and data from external sources. Combined with the statistical baseline, a full consensus planning process is enabled within SAP, eliminating the legacy reliance on Excel.
The GIB Performance Dispersion Matrix (PDM) is an innovate approach to tracking and identifying forecast performance. Used in reactive mode, forecast and final demand plans are measured against actual sales, then segmented based on variance and planning category. The result is a matrix of results where the magnitude of variance is easily identified with drill downs to live data for root cause analysis
When the Performance Dispersion Matrix (PDM) is used in proactive mode, new demand plans are compared to baseline data to identify large variances. You have the flexibility to define the baseline; i.e, last period, the same period last year, the previous forecast for the same period, a customer provided forecast, etc.. Since this analysis is done during simulation, variances can be reviewed and adjusted if needed before final plan submission.