GIB Suite Planning provides support as you plan labor and machine capacities. The main dashboard keeps you up to date at all times on the current processing status of your production orders. It provides information on maintenance and servicing and displays ongoing service activities and planned orders. In addition to the ideal transparency this creates, the application also allows you to trigger necessary measures and planning steps right from the dashboard.
This enables you to check the feasibility of new or additional orders with a simple drag-and-drop function – even before the order has been accepted. Any necessary adjustments – such as those due to special shifts, downtime, or plant vacations – can be included swiftly into your planning and calculation.
- Dynamic planning table
- Sequencing for an optimum use of finite capacities
- Overview of short-, medium-, and long-term planning in one dashboard
- Early recognition of critical situations
- Every production function – in just one too
- Confirmations during production processes
- OEE Monitor
- Highly transparent
- No interface (online, in your SAP)
- Error-free production planning that saves time
- Immediate triggering of necessary measures in cases of bottlenecks/conflict/overload – across different planning areas
- Early-warning system for capacity bottlenecks
- All important information such as missing parts/exceptions/PRT/conflicts at a glance
- Rescheduling in alternative work centers via drag & drop
- Setup optimization
- Production control, production planning, work scheduling, supply chain management, management level
The GIB Suitet Planning module seamlessly integrates into the GIB Suitet product family. In case of the implementation of GIB Suite Controlling and GIB Suite Operations the DC modules communicate with each other and can be called directly via button or hotspot, thanks to integrated access options. This demonstrates the comprehensive approach of providing the largest possible set of relevant information for realizing a fast and modern operation mode in day-to-day business. So the necessary transparency is given in order to make reliable decisions and to safeguard competitive edges.
Available capacities and capacity loads can be disclosed from one work center over work center groups and hierarchies.
Design your individual display options in Screen Container Layout (SCL). Open, customizable, and with virtually unlimited possibilities. Simply set the definition and layout (no programming required). You can even design several monitors to suit your preferences.