When everyone knows what to do, when the workflow runs smoothly hand in hand and all the necessary tools and materials are always available in the right place, great things can be created. However, in production planning, you should not only follow your instincts and intuition. All variables in the production structure must be taken into account, organized and controlled in an optimal sequence.
Perfect detailed production planning automatically calculates maintenance orders, setup times and breaks and gives the experienced planner the opportunity to test his knowledge in various simulative scenarios. This creates a practical symbiosis of wisdom and knowledge.
- Dynamic planning table
- Sequencing for an optimum use of finite capacities
- Overview of short-, medium-, and long-term planning in one dashboard
- Early recognition of critical situations
- Every production function – in just one tool
- Confirmations during production processes
- OEE Monitor
- Highly transparent
- No interface (online, in your SAP)
- Error-free production planning that saves time
- Immediate triggering of necessary measures in cases of bottlenecks/conflict/overload – across different planning areas
- Early-warning system for capacity bottlenecks
- All important information such as missing parts/exceptions/PRT/conflicts at a glance
- Rescheduling in alternative work centers via drag & drop
- Setup optimization
- Production control, production planning, work scheduling, supply chain management, management level
See aggregated capacities across the production network or drill down to see more granular location and machine specific capacities, all based on real time data. View capacities of scheduled orders or simulate potential capacities with planned orders. Enable a full end-to-end simulation by passing a simulative demand plan from the GIB Demand Planning and Forecasting solution through to view the simulated capacity constraints.
Create a detailed scheduling with suggested order sequences based on requirement date and/or specific characteristics. Group orders together logically to reduce setup/teardown times and increase throughput. Visual indicators alert you when orders are behind schedule, cannot be completed in the scheduled time or there are missing part. Orders can be converted, released, and printed all from a single screen. You can also utilize the scheduling board as a shop floor monitor (view only) to provide visibility across the shop floor.
With the touch screen enabled confirmation monitor, orders are confirmed real time on the shop floor with nothing more needed than your tablet of choice. Track actual setup, processing, and teardown times or simply record yields. In case of error, easily reverse the most recent entry with a single click. Reduce clerical work, increase confirmation accuracy and empower your shop floor employees with real time confirmations.